Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Loving Dog-owners 'Lead Healthier Lives'























I feel that ever since I rescued Fritzl, my miniature dachshund, that my health has been excellent on many levels- physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

I have thought for years that people who have animal companions are healthier than people who live their lives without them.

What leads me to say that is animals always give the purest and sweetest unconditional love. Being loved and feeling love is a healing in itself.

Read how the BBC agrees with me:
BBC NEWS | Health | Dog-owners 'lead healthier lives'

Want to improve not only your health and life but the life of a dog who is also looking for you?

Want to feel the most genuine, truest, and sincere love you will ever find?

This could be your answer to your dreams come true.

Watch this excellent video and help save your lives.

Right Here Waiting For You Journey (ADOPT A PET)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb4Jcws6VdI


Begin your true on line love search right here:
Petfinder.com: Adopt a pet and help an animal shelter rescue a puppy or kitten.

No comments: