Thursday, January 18, 2007

I Love Wolves. Please Help Me Save Them.

Growing up I was taught at an early age to be fearful of wolves. Then I saw the movie “Dancing with Wolves” with Kevin Costner. That changed my mind forever and from then on I began loving wolves.

While reading “Women Who Run with the Wolves”, by Clarissa Pinkola Estés, I discovered she owned a wolf as a pet.

I wanted one too.

Just this past summer, I went out west and met a woman who owned a wolf. He was so shy and timid. He would look for a space to hide if he didn’t know you. Lucky me, I won him over by giving him my lunch. I would pet and feed him and felt like I was the luckiest woman in the world. Me, feeding a real wolf from the palm of my hand!

We became best friends.

Look at this magnificent video on wolves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqUFAm0K88A

Now read how Alaska is permitting aerial "fly by" wolf killings.

Alaska has issued permits to aerial gunners and pilots to chase the majestic gray wolves, run them to exhaustion, and shoot them from the air.

Or to totaly frighten them from above, then land, corner them, and shoot them at point-blank range.

More than 550 wolves have already been slaughtered in this manner over the last three years! Entire wolf packs are being completely wiped out. It reminds me of the witch hunts.

This could be the worst massacre of wolves since the 1950’s. Sad that we haven't grown or evolved in 57 years.

Who protects the wolves? We can!

Please help me save wolves by signing the on line petition and give generously today.

Pray that this barbaric way of animal abuse ends now.

And stop the hate crime against wolves.

I Love Wolves. Please Help Me Save Them. Click here to help:
Defenders of Wildlife Campaign to Save America's Wolves:

What? Do you still believe that wolves are dangerous?
Stop the propaganda and become informed. Look again and read this.
Defenders of Wildlife:

Margaret has a special interest in healing pets and is a frequently published author on this topic. Read some articles from Margaret's syndicated column on pet healing. http://www.sunhealer.com/pets1.html

Margaret Loris RN MS gives DNA classes regularly in Europe. Check her international workshop schedule HERE www.sunhealer.com

Margaret’s love for all the kingdoms includes her crystal healings and courses.

No comments: