Saturday, January 13, 2007

I HAVE A DREAM- MARTIN LUTHER KING


I remember growing up during the 60's in Chicago and watching the riots on TV. I felt afraid and saddened for all the people who protested their oppression and demanded that the American dream was meant for them too.

Whenever I saw Martin Luther King, I compared him to a saviour. How his voiced united so many millions. How his courage strengthened so many to affirm in their soul "I deserve".

King was arrested, his home was bombed, he was subjected to personal abuse, all for standing up for people and their rights. He emerged as a world leader of the first rank, one of our first African American heros. And at the age of thirty-five, Martin Luther King, Jr, was the youngest man to have received the Nobel Peace Prize.

Here is a link to Kings historic speach. Im always effected so deeply when I hear his voice, and especially this speech. I must tell you the entire speach is 17 minutes. You can also read it if you like,
American Rhetoric: Martin Luther King, Jr. -- "I Have a Dream"

Margaret Loris RN MS gives DNA classes regularly in Europe. Check her international workshop schedule HERE www.sunhealer.com

Margaret has a special interest in healing pets and is a frequently published author on this topic. Read some articles from Margaret's syndicated column on pet healing. http://www.sunhealer.com/pets1.html

Margaret’s love for all the kingdoms includes her crystal healings and courses.

No comments: