Thursday, February 1, 2007

Let's Love All Horses Just Like Barbaro!

I was so fortunate to grow up in a time where animals ruled telelvision.

Some of my favorites were Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, My Friend Flicka, Mr. Ed (the first animal communicator), Yukon King (Sgt. Preston and the Yukon), National Velvet, The Biscuït Eater (Billy Lee). And, I'm certain there's more...

You see I've loved animals all my life.

As I was researching information on Barbaro, I saw videos of him spoken in 7 different languages.

I know that the whole world loves animals too.

Especially horses. They are majestic beyond compare.

Graceful, sensitive, beautiful, and pure...

And I want to help them.

I get terribly upset as I think about the cruelty done to horses so I'll just link you to information as to what can be done to protect them.

Here is one video with Willie Nelson, a horse rescuer, that doesn't show the violence that is done to horses.

YouTube - Willie Nelson Rescues Horses from Slaughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5yvCngMdw

God bless you Willie!

There are hundreds of organizations that support and rescue horses.

Here is the Humane Society's information:

Get the Facts on Horse Slaughter

Please sign the petition to tell Congress to put an end to this cruelty.

Together our voice is One voice, loud, and is heard.

It doesn't cost much to send a few dollars and sign your name on petitions to help save the lives of horses.

Let's all chip in to make the world a better and safer place for horses to live.

Let's Love All Horses Just Like Barbaro!

Margaret Loris RN MS gives DNA Theta Healing classes regularly in Europe. Check her international workshop schedule HERE www.sunhealer.com Margaret has a special interest in healing pets and is a frequently published author on this topic. Margaret’s love for all the kingdoms includes her crystal healings and courses.

No comments: