Friday, February 9, 2007

Now That's Italian!



I love Italy. It's one of my most favorite countries to visit.

It naturally awakens my senses and opens all my chakras.

Ah! The history, the landscape, the art, the cars, the fashion, the food, the music, the jewlery, and the people!

Bellisimo!

If I ever need help with my chakras I simply watch Italian made "Yoland's Meditation".

Please click on the image to view.
Then press "Inizia La Meditatione".
To move to the next chakra, simply click on it.

Now, for my absolute most all time favorite photography web site in the whole entire world.....

Please check the link below for some of the most stunning eye catching photos.

If you're a people watcher you will love this as much as me.

Italia mi amore! Ciao.

enzo dal verme

It's AWESOME!!

Get this widget from Widgetbox

No comments: