Sunday, February 25, 2007

What Students Say

BA: "Thank you for that brilliant life- changing weekend. I feel so calm, so positive about life and the world, suddenly the huge shift required to get us to the 5th dimension doesn't seem so huge after all. I truly believed i was healed and strengthened. I felt so strong during those three days! We can do it!!

DH "I'm sure that [others may not] be teaching it with such deep grounding and presence, as you did. That's the part you brought that I found so valuable. Your essence or core shines through your healership so brightly and I'm grateful to have experienced, it will stay with me always!"

YouTube - SLY & THE FAMILY STONE - Thank You (1970)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRNtBqHCyc


For more information on hosting my DNA ThetaHealing Workshops in your area please email me at margaretloris@eartlink.net

No comments: