Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Love Berlin, Germany


I feel like the luckiest person in the world! I know some of the sweetest people on earth and I get to visit them when I travel internationally to teach my DNA Theta Healing classes.

Here is a photo of Horst, a great friend of mine who lives in Berlin. He is one of the most loving souls I know. Just look how he prepared a most delicious candlelight breakfast for me! Are you getting hungry yet?

If you want to experience some prima gemutlichkeit, please visit Berlin.

And Horst told me I can now also proudly say, "Ich bin ein Berliner!"

Thank you Horst.

YouTube - WenckeMyhre singt Hildegard Knef - Koffer in Berlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Jyk2v0724


Margaret Loris RN MS, DNA Lehrer, Kristall Heiler, heilend Langstrecke, registreit Krankenschwester, and certified DNA teacher, is a gifted healer with an international following. She is a Kristall Heiler and Theta-Heiler. She travels all over the world presenting seminars and workshops on DNA Orion Theta healing techniques; DNA heilendes Seminar, Heilendes Kristallseminar, und Internationale Seminare. Margaret has a special interest in healing pets and is a frequently published author on this topic. Margaret’s love for all the kingdoms includes her crystal healings and courses. Check her international workshop schedule: www.sunhealer.com and email her at sunhealer@earthlink.net.

Get this widget from Widgetbox


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: