Friday, April 27, 2007

DNA Theta Healing In Sachsenhausen, Germany


I just returned from teaching my DNA classes in the Netherlands and decided to visit a dear friend of mine that lives in Berlin. Horst's gemutlichkeit was over the top! I felt like a queen- especially when Horst took me to visit Potsdam and all its beautiful castles.

While reading tourist brochures, I discovered that there is an old concentration camp just outside of Berlin in Oranienburg.

Despite my outer resistance, my heart whispered to me that I must go to the Sachsenhausen camp and perform DNA Theta Healing releases there.

What happened to me was quite surprising.

As I walked the grounds I encountered many spirits asking for healing assistance to release them from their tremendous earthly pain and suffering. I also released trapped souls that were searching to return to the Light. So I sent them up to the Highest Heavens so they could continue their spiritual evolution. The spirits that I assisted gratefully thanked me for helping them.

I also performed other DNA Theta Healing techniques that cleared and raised the vibration of the Sachsenhausen grounds. And I promised to do more healing on my next visit.

I pray that all that passed through these gates are truly free from all their hard work and suffering.


YouTube - Sachsenhausen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlbKw0lnewo


Margaret Loris RN MS, DNA Lehrer, Kristall Heiler, heilend Langstrecke, registreit Krankenschwester, and certified DNA teacher, is a gifted healer with an international following. She is a Kristall Heiler and Theta-Heiler. She travels all over the world presenting seminars and workshops on DNA Orion Theta healing techniques; DNA heilendes Seminar, Heilendes Kristallseminar, und Internationale Seminare. Margaret has a special interest in healing pets and is a frequently published author on this topic. Margaret’s love for all the kingdoms includes her crystal healings and courses. Check her international workshop schedule: www.sunhealer.com and email her at sunhealer@earthlink.net.

src="http://widgetserver.com/syndication/images/wbx-pbadge11.gif" alt="Get this widget from

Widgetbox" border="0">



No comments: