Saturday, October 27, 2007

Energy Vampires

Do you find yourself getting weak and losing energy around some people? Totally exhausted?

Does it feel like they are siphoning the life force right out of you?

Do you avoid seeing certain people due to the way you feel during interaction with them?

When you are in a conversation, do you feel like you are being held hostage?

Do they control the entire conversation?

Do they give you time to speak and interact in conversation?

Do they listen to you or just dump on you? Do you want to run away? Do you feel like you are ready for a nap? Or need to eat a pick me up snack?

Do they get uncomfortably close and energetically on top of you? When you take a step back do they follow you to close the gap?

Do you screen your calls with caller ID?

Have you heard yourself say "I am not in the mood to talk with ...? Or avoid them by getting distance from them.

If you have answered yes to any of the above, this article can help protect yourself.
Energy Vampires:

"Protect Yourself from Energy Vampires By Judith Orloff MD "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the way you phrased the questions in this post. I answered yes to so many of them. I think I attract energy vampires. I have ordered Dr. Orloff's book Positive Energy and can't wait for it to get here so I can go more in depth and figure out what I am doing that attracts them. Thanks for the post.