Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Past Life As A Witch?

For all you healers out there who have memory of past life of being a witch. Your wisdom of the ages gives you the power to heal all darkness.

Guess what? DNA Activation brings you interdimensionality.

And Interdimensionality Unites To Heal Past Lives

From Kryon DNA Activation Layer 8

It's time for you to throw away the idea of a past life, or at least what you thought of were the energies of a past life experience. When you become interdimensional, there's no more linear time, and time and distance are irrelevant. In this new Earth energy, all of the you's of your past lives are together in the now, representing one energy in this lifetime. This is the now lifetime. Therefore, you cannot even say the words past life. Your current life is one that has attributes of everything that ever was, and the potentials of everything that can ever be. Welcome to what the masters felt! For this is the same thing that's the precursor to the DNA activation that they all had.

Now, what are you going to do with all of these awakening past energies that are sitting there tapping their feet due to a displaced dimensionality? This represents all the history that you had with all that you've experienced on the planet. So we give you these instructions before we close: It's time to unite all these energies together and speak to them out loud. Find a place and a time where there's no one else around, for we guarantee that they won't understand what you're doing! Interdimensionality is that way.

Speak to them out loud and say, "This is what we've waited for! It represents all of the lifetimes we've ever lived, culminating in the one that we have now. Our purpose for being is truly being realized. Like a past school, all of us together are awakening into one being. You're my support; you're my team. Now, line up and get behind me and push! I need all of you to be as one in this new energy that allows for such a thing."

Take from all of them, the wisdom, the knowledge, and the experience that they gave to you in other expressions on the planet. Also remember that they are all you! See it as the wisdom of the ages... a profound history book that you actually lived sequentially. Then inform all the you's that there's a new vow on this planet that supersedes all the others. Then give the new vow: Create one for yourself that tells about your magnificence and your divinity and why you're here. For example, "I vow to take the energies of all of the past that's being rewritten on this planet and pull them into the middle of my passion. I promise to marry myself so completely that I'm as comfortable with my own being as I am comfortable with God. I now have thousands of my own lifetime experiences behind me that are supporting me. I have the wisdom of the ages to apply to sending my light to dark places. Therefore, I vow to claim my place in this new energy and use all the attributes of each of my lifetimes that I carefully stored in Layer 8!" Then do it.

No comments: