Sunday, November 16, 2008

Client Feedback

http://www.bushbreaksandmore.com/client-feedback.jpg

If you feeling uncomfortable with your healing skills and need some guidance and refresher information, I will help you.

If you would like to get the best and deepest healing results, I will help you.

If you are stressed to the max and would like healing with the least discomfort, I will help you.

Or if you would you just like to sit back, relax and receive healing, I will do that too.

Read testimonies:
The Karma class was really wonderful, also! You share such terrific information & energy & I can't go on enough about the meditations that you include with each class. Truly inspiring work & I feel so fortunate to be on the receiving end. Thank you.
So give little Fritzl a hug for me & take care!
Love,
Sally

So Margaret, I was attempting to replay the New Year's podcast downloads and found the new Soul Purpose session that you just put out there yesterday. All I can say is WOW! Very powerful! Thanks! Sally

Dear Margaret,
Thank you for your beautiful newsletter plus meditation. I love it!
Love you too,
Kiki

Margaret,

Your meditations are marvelous. You use just the right tone, pitch and volume in just the right places. I can't get enough of them!

Thank you again for all that you do! Sally ------

You are always such an inspiration... I feel so enlightened every time you send your monthly messages. Take care Margaret.... Love and blessings Toni ------

This was amazing. Thank you! At one point during the vow release, I was crying and gasping for breath and my left eye was blinking rapidly, which is what happens when I'm working with past life stuff. So I know something was really happening!

Yes, the vows being released were the healers vows. I can't say which ones specifically, but it was pretty amazing. The whole session left me feeling wonderful. Yes, feel free to use whatever you want of my comments. Thanks again! Sally -------

Hey Margaret, More good news!! I have been just floating on a cloud since Saturday. The downloads were so powerful. So, I told you how I have that job interview that I'm very excited about this coming Friday, and how my boss gave me a paid day off Saturday, well here's the kicker... about a week ago I showed my boss a video of the singer Sarah Brightman , I really enjoy her music and around that same time I had written down a personal list of things I wanted to do in my senior year of college. One of them was to go to the Sarah Brightman concert. so I looked up her concert in Chicago and the tickets were a bit pricey but I thought "I'll find a way to go." About 3 days ago my boss sent me an email asking about her and when she was coming to Chicago. I was a bit bummed because I figured he was asking so he could take some of his Jesuit friends or something because they do a lot of stuff like that. So about an hour ago I opened an email from him asking if I could go to the concert!! So I am totally getting a free ticket to go to the concert I absolutely wanted to go to.

Things have been so great lately, since opening up to my guides and channeling, I have seen such amazing changes in my life.

On the Thetahealing love downloads: Since working with Thetahealing my spiritual sight has improved much, and while we were doing the love downloads I was worked on by a "love doctor" he was absolutely hilarious he had a pink light that he was putting all over me and he was also wearing a reflecting mirror just like a doctor. He had a very lite and playful energy. He also told me that "love is [supposed to be] light(lite)" his phrase had a double meaning which I picked up intuitively. While he was putting the pink all over me there was a lite happy feeling. I could see and understand how love is meant to be lite and happy. I also have been feeling old programming leaving me. A thought came to me today while I was walking down the street in my neighborhood. I was looking down a long sidewalk lined with beautiful trees, and I thought to myself 'once you see past the illusion that life happens to you and realize that you create your life this world becomes your playground.'

In love and light(lite) -Armando

This is awesome! I never felt energy like this before. My husband even took me out for a romantic dinner for the first time all year. And I listened to the recording a week after it was made all the way from Berlin. How do you do it? Anika M.

What a deal. I get 2 hours of Margaret's healings for $30.00. That saves me $170.00. Thank you Margaret! Martin


Hi Margaret:

The results from the healing you did last week have been good. From the tien den, I can feel a calmness that was never there before. The change is really profound because I feel more grounded now through my legs. .

I wonder if a transplant of my root chakra, like you did for the tien
den, would be helpful in making that area less vulnerable to cords?

I'm amazed at what was released from tien den and the change I can feel in
that area of my body. It is quite miraculous, I feel.
Love and blessings,
Joy


Hi Margaret:
I just wanted to let you know I've been waiting for that healing you gave me yesterday for 25 years. Getting that thing out of my head is the beginning of true freedom in so many ways.
Love and blessings,
Joy

Margaret,

This was fabulous - my favorite!

Thank you again for your wonderful work.

Love,
Sally

http://www.lssbei.com/Portals/0/Site%20Images/thumbs_up_sml.jpg

No comments: