Saturday, November 8, 2008

Spiritual Surgery

http://www.penwith.co.uk/artofeurope/michelangelo_creation_of_adam.jpg

It was soon after I began working in the operating room that I first began to experience the work of spiritual surgeons. During an operation, I would feel their presence behind me. As I was assisting the surgeon, they would slip their arms down through mine, as if I was their surgical gown. Before I knew it, they were at work.

I learned more about spiritual surgery while attending the Barbara Brennan School of Healing. In our junior year, we were taught that surgery was being performed at the Etheric Template Level - the 5th subtle energy body. When corrections are done on this higher level of the aura, it changes the body’s “blueprint”, then rearranges the auric fields below it, until it reaches and heals the physical body.

What I would like to explain to you is that in spiritual Surgery there is a real "operation". The spiritual surgeons work in a similar manner as physicians. I could sense them cutting, sewing, inserting medicines, transplanting, irrigating, and raising the body’s vibrations with gold light. They even use lasers and very high tech equipment that I have never seen. They do so much and so fast that I sometimes am unable to repeat all that is done.

I also observed that there is a hierarchy of spiritual surgeons just like in the operating room. An “intern” spiritual surgeon may come in and begin the prep work. Then he will depart and quickly the "resident” will enter and begin his level of work. When the time is right, the “attending” spiritual surgeon will enter and work with such precision, such focus, and with the speed of light. And as soon as he has accomplished his task, he will leave as quickly as he entered, leaving the remainder of the surgery for the “resident” and “intern” to finish.

As I began my healing practice, I began invoking spiritual surgeons to assist me. My deep love that I have for my clients is all I needed to summon them. The spirit surgeon will always be available and know when they are needed. They are so eager, so willing, so happy to help humanity heal and transform.

The spiritual surgeons can only work through you with your cooperation and of your Higher Self. You are fully protected - no harm can come to you or your client during these healing sessions.

You can easily communicate with the spiritual surgeons. Simply ask them questions and they will inform you about what the are doing. You can even ask them questions about post operative care, or make health recommendations. You will be amazed at the answers you will receive.

As an operating room nurse for twenty one years, I can tell you that this way of working is much more comfortable than the long hours I spent standing frozen in one position for hours on end.

Spiritual surgery healing $100.00





No comments: