Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pets Heal The Sick


Hospitals should allow pet visits!

Why you may ask?

I always thought I was privileged to own a pet. I feel like I am always loved, protected, and safe. I get Fritzl kisses when I'm good. And he's never more than a few inches away so I know a body rub is always near.

I firmly believe that's why I have such great health.

Animals mend hearts with loving paws and guiding hands. Studies have shown that patients in the intensive care unit recover quicker from heart attacks and open heart surgery when they have an animal waiting at home for them. They also go home with less medications and have far fewer complications.

Even the BBC agrees with me!
BBC NEWS | Health | Hospitals should allow pet visits

And California is proving me right too:
Paws For Healing

So click here and get the best medicine your money can buy.
Pet Finders

Because animals remember what they were taught from the world's greatest healers.


Margaret Loris RN MS, and certified DNA teacher, is a gifted healer with an international following. She travels all over the world presenting seminars and workshops on DNA healing techniques. Margaret has a special interest in healing pets and is a frequently published author on this topic. Margaret’s love for all the kingdoms includes her crystal healings and courses.

Get this widget from Widgetbox

No comments: