Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chicagoland Basic DNA ThetaHealing Class


How’s your life going this winter?

At a standstill?

Have other things gotten in the way of your personal growth and your commitment to yourself

I have just the thing for you!!!

My Basic ThetaHealing DNA2 Workshop will infuse you and your healing practice with love, light, energy and transformation.

We work with areas that are stuck to remove obstacles and blocks in your core programming.

This permits life to flow through you out into the universe in a steady stream of love, prosperity and healing.

You can expect changes in every area of your life as a result of attending my workshops.

Even attract the love of your life.

These are just a few ot the reasons why I love to spread this work to the world.

Make 2009 the year of Living Your Dream!

Wow! Do I have great news for you!

My love and deep passion for teaching ThetaHealing™ is so strong that I will assist you to become proficient with personal follow up practice ThetaHealing™ sessions on a regular basis.

I would love to be your personal healing coach!

Read about the Basic Theta Healing Class
http://sunhealer.wordpress.com/2007/09/03/thetahealing-dna-2-class


Read more about Chicago's Basic Theta Healing Class
http://sunhealer.wordpress.com/2007/08/30/chicagos-thetahealing-dna2-class

Dates: February 27 to March 1, 2009
Times: 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: 2210 W. Wilson Ave. 60625
Cost: $396.00 prepaid by February 23rd, or $440.00 at the door.
Previous course graduates ALWAYS welcome-$200.00
Includes free ThetaHealing book, workbook, and email support.

Contact: margaretloris@earthlink.net

To reserve a seat simply send your $100.00 deposit to:

Margaret Loris
2210 W. Wilson Ave,
Chicago, 60625

Or you can easily pay through Paypal. Send your $100.00 deposit to my account at margaretloris@earthlink.net

If you are interested in learning more about DNA ThetaHealing or hosting a class in your area please contact me: margaretloris@earthlink.net
ThetaHealing™ originated by Vianna Stibal

Thank you Vianna!
Vianna Stibal and Margaret Loris

For more information contact me at margaretloris@earthlink.net on how to host my Basic ThetaHealing DNA2 classes in your area.

No comments: