Monday, July 28, 2008

ThetaHealing Chicago/Gregg Braden: The Spontaneous Healing of Belief





The Spontaneous Healing of Belief offers the miracles that
open the door to a powerful new way of seeing the world
and the science that tells us why the miracles are possible.

How do you do that you say? Why with ThetaHealing!

And I will show you how to change your core beliefs on 4 deep levels to make certain they are finally out of your energy system for good, once and for all!


I am offering my next ThetaHealing class this August in Chicago.

Read about the Basic Theta Healing Class
http://sunhealer.wordpress.com/2007/09/03/thetahealing-dna-2-class

Read more about Chicago's Basic Theta Healing Class
http://sunhealer.wordpress.com/2007/08/30/chicagos-thetahealing-dna2-class

My love and deep passion for teaching ThetaHealing™ is so strong that I will assist you to become proficient with personal follow up practice ThetaHealing™ sessions on a regular basis.

Let me be your personal healing coach!

Passing it Forward with the expectation of bringing you to a higher level of experiences and understanding of your gifts/abilities as an evolved individual.

Dates: August 8-10, 2008

Times: 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: 2210 W. Wilson Ave.

Cost: $396.00 prepaid by May 18, or $440.00 at the door.
Previous course graduates ALWAYS welcome-$200.00
Includes free
ThetaHealing book, workbook, and email support.



Contact: margaretloris@earthlink.net


To reserve a seat simply send your $100.00 deposit to:


Margaret Loris
2210 W. Wilson Ave,
Chicago, 60625


Or you can easily pay through Paypal. Send your $100.00 deposit to my account at margaretloris@earthlink.net

AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING-
My Advanced ThetaHealing Class is scheduled for June 6-7, 2008.
More details coming up soon!

If you are interested in learning more about DNA ThetaHealing or hosting a class in your area please contact me: margaretloris@earthlink.net



ThetaHealing™ originated by ViannaStibal.
Thank you Vianna!

Vianna
Stibal and Margaret Loris


Margaret has been chosen Energy Healing Expert for SelfGrowth,
the biggest self help portal on the Internet, rated #1 by Yahoo and Google.


S.B. Iowa
The class was well worth the fee and the 7 hour drive to get to it. I had been reading the book and unsuccessfully working through the different processes on my own for almost a year. Margaret took us through those same processes in 3 days and I left with confidence - KNOWING that I can do it! The 3 days in Margaret's workshop were a delightful challenge, as she lovingly and patiently led us through each process at just the right pace. She is very knowledgeable and experienced and I look forward to learning the next level from her.

No comments: