Monday, November 12, 2007

Kuthumi Hands

Lord Kuthumi

Through

James Oliver Cyr, M.D.

DECLARATION: As an extended expression of The Kuthumi Consciousness, I freely offer my healing hands in compassionate service to my brothers and sisters of Humanity. (Long distance healings are gladly offered, including animal healings.

Who Is Lord Kuthumi?

Lord Kuthumi, (of The Elders of The Race, The Spiritual Hierarchy, and The Great White Brotherhood) oversees and guides the evolutionary development of Humankind on Planet Earth.

Kuthumi
, The World Teacher, is one of The Seven Chohans or Lords of The Seven Rays, which are Major Aspects and Attributes of The Creative Force for this Universe. They transmute from a Higher Level through their Consciousness. Kuthumi is The Chohan of The Second Ray which is called Love/Wisdom.

Fritzl and I recently had healings and I must say the energy was filled with the purest and highest Christ love I have ever felt. These healings are truly spiritual.

For those of you who are interested in learning more and/or would like to schedule a healing please visit:
Kuthumi Hands

And be open to miracles.

Kuthumi Hands Website

No comments: