Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas Transmissions


Hello everyone! And welcome!

I have a surprise for you.

Since the holiday season is upon us, I know there are many of you out there that are feeling stressed at this time.

There are some people who always feel a bit anxious and are nervous about their over spending to fulfill everyone’s “wish list”.

A few of you out there may have good and valid reasons for simply avoiding Christmas altogether.

And some of you are really being challenged with finances and such.

I know everyone wants to be generous and give abundantly.

So if you are feeling anxious or stressed about finances this holiday season, I have an exciting gift for you.

I have a free healing that I would love to give you regarding Christmas beliefs. There are 100 transmissions that are designed to change and transform the way you view and respond to this season.

So if you are interested in receiving a healing and new outlook on this holiday which will transform your experiences, please get comfortable.

You may lie down, sit in your favorite chair, any way that you choose to relax and let go.

So, with your permission, I will begin the session.

Please be patient (nearly 2 minutes) for the session to begin. I’m on a recording learning curve!

No comments: