Monday, October 27, 2008

Donna Devadoss And James Owens Master Herbalists



Did I say herbalists? What I really mean is Donna Devadoss and James Owens are an incredibly accurate medical intuitives who have the vision of eagles. They travel through your body systems and report what is ailing you. Most importantly, they will send you herbs that will remedy your situation.

AWESOME!

I have attended many prestigious healing schools and know extremely psychic and accurate healers. Donna and Jimmy are over the top on my list. And it is because they take your reading to the next level. They initiate your healing with her herbal tinctures.

Let me be the first to tell you, Donna and Jimmy has microscopic vision, and has a most comprehensive knowledge of diseases, physiology and anatomy. You see, Donna is a nurse.

And what else is so important to know about Donna and Jimmy work non for profit.

They tells me they works for God and that God sends them people.

They accepts payment of whatever you think her abilities, gifts, and remedies are worth.

Which are worth more than the price of GOLD!

I sent Donna and Jimmy a check for her reading for what most healers request, usually $100.00.

After I read how accurate and comprehensive she is, I sent her another check. Unbelievable!
She is so well worth it.

And I felt totally renewed and healthier within three weeks of taking their tincture.

Since Donna and Jimmy are so great at what they do, I asked them if they teach classes. I have great news for you! They are currently making healing CD's.

I asked them if becoming as great an intuitive as they are was possible. Their answer was simple. "Everybody has the same potential. The closer you are to God, the easier it is to do."

Let me tell you, Donna and Jimmy touch God.

She touched me deeply.

And I hope you let her touch you too.


Donna and Jimmy

We are alternative healers who have formed Fig Tree Ministries (based on the biblical scripture Matthew 24:32-34). Our mission is to heal the world and we do that by teaching people what we do. All that we have learned and know comes from God. We ask Him how to heal for He is the source of all healing. We have combined all the various alternative modalities (muscle testing, herbs, energy healing, frequencies and nutrition) into an integrated system that uses whatever works for a particular person. In addition to healing, we are now making DVD's so others can learn what we know and frequency devices to help protect against EMF. We try to follow Jesus' example "Heal the sick and who are there and tell them of God is near."

Simply send them your picture plus your generous donations to:

Donna Devadoss
3855 Creek Road
Andover OH 44003
phone: 1 (440) 645-8954


No comments: