Friday, September 5, 2008

Healing The Cherished Ones





Read "Healing the Cherished Ones"

I thank all of you that emailed me with your questions regarding the classes.

For those of you who want to attend the healing class but are unable,
I'll send you the link so that you can listen at your leisure and as often as you like.

Since this is a new adventure for me, I too, am on a learning curve.
And I am eager to have this opportunity to reach out to you
in person, in your homes, or wherever you take your computer
to support and assist you on your journey.

I really am thrilled to discover and learn new ways of bringing to you gentle
and profound healing that will transform your life into a new and exiting one.

What I like the most with teleconferencing is the way
you can learn plus help save the environment by going "Green".

No airfare. No hotel bills. No gas costs. No restaurant food. No taxi fare.

Learn from the comfort of your living room.

Sounds great!

And I look forward to teaching you in a new and progressive way.

We are in metamorphosis times.

And I find it appropriate and great fortune to be able to ride the wave
of change that will also transform our limitations into healthy limitless light.

I have thousands and thousands of downloads, transmissions, and other surprises to send you that will allow you gentle, safe, and protective healing and rebirth.

My wish for you and your loved ones is that
you live the life that you desire and dream.

Lives filled with health, happiness, prosperity and love.

And dreams that are realized.

No comments: